From Ancestris Genealogy Program
You want total control of your data
Ancestris is there for you!
Why do we say "you want total control of your data"? The answer is here.
- 100% gedcom specs compliant,
- Available for Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Totally free
- No loss of data
- Very powerful
- Very well supported
- Multiple Extensions using Plugins
- Lots of features (Geo view, Tree View, Timeline view, etc)
- and many more - stay tuned!
Ancestris is a genealogy software that closely respects the GEDCOM 5.5 standard, which will allow you to work on files that are reliable, and you can exchange and share without losing data.
In addition to the editors (Ancestris comes with two editors: a GEDCOM editor and a standard one), it offers many views like Tree View, Geographic View, Chronological View, Browsers, Table View, different tools, etc., and numerous reports.
It offers you an opportunity to expand its capabilities and adapt it to your needs and desires, thanks to plugins.
- This page was last modified on 24 April 2017, at 15:59.
- This page has been accessed 113,528 times.