From Ancestris Genealogy Program
You want a total control on your data
Ancestris is there for you!
Why do we say "you want a total control on you data"? The answer is there.
- 100% gedcom specs compliant,
- Available for Windows, MacOS, Linux,
- Totally free,
- No loss of data,
- Very powerful.
- Very well supported
- Multiple Extensions using Plugins
- Lots of features (Geo view, Tree View, Timeline view, etc)
- and many more - stay tuned!
Ancestris is a genealogy software that closely respects the GEDCOM 5.5 standard which will allow you to work on files that are reliable and that you can exchange and share without losing data.
In addition to the editors (Ancestris comes with two editors: a GEDCOM editor and a standard one), it offers many views like Tree View, Geographic View, Chronological View, Browsers, Table View, different tools, etc.. and numerous reports.
It offers an opportunity to expand its capabilities and adapt it to your needs and desires thanks to plugins.
- This page was last modified on 23 December 2016, at 20:22.
- This page has been accessed 90,663 times.